Three Mukhi Rudraksha What is Rudraksh? Rudraksh is a bead that is obtained from the seeds of the tree Elaeocarpus ganitrus roxb. It is used as a prayer bead in Hinduism. The seed is mostly used for worshipping Lord Shiva. Rudraksh is made up of two-word combination; Rudra means Shiva and Aksha means teardrop. So when combined, the word Rudraksh means teardrop of Lord Shiva. It is believed that Rudraksh appeared as teardrop from the eyes of Lord Shiva, fell on Earth and formed the tree. The tree is mostly found in the Himalayan region, Nepal, Burma, Indonesia, Java, and Sumatra. The seeds that grow in the tree have vertical lines of it that are referred as the face of the seed.
3 Mukhi Rudraksh:
· The ruling god for the bead is Agni
· It has the ruling planet as Sun
· “Om Kleem Namah” is the beej mantra
· The bead symbolizes Agni and helps the person get rid of past karma so that the present life can taste success and good fortune
· It is believed that the person who wears this bead can achieve Moksha after the present life. He or she can get rid of the cycle of life
· The person experiences confidence and wards off the negative feeling of low self-esteem
Physically, the wearer can get rid of liver and stomach ailments.
Login for comment!
ABCNovember 1, 2020