Rudraksha - Types & Benefits
About Rudraksha - Rudraksha is a seed from a plant called Elaeocarpus ganitrus tree. The seed is believed to have divine powers and it is very important in the life of every spiritual seeker.
Types of Rudraksha - There are different types of Rudraksha beads, commonly known names are Panch Mukhi or Ek Mukhi. These names are based on the faces that a bead has. It can range from 1 to up to 21 .
Every bead has a different significance, and it is worn for different purposes. So, to attain the maximum blessings from the Rudraksha beads you must get the right bead according to your purpose and use it in the right way.
For example, it is said that if one wears 'Ek Mukhi Rudraksha' he/she tends to leave their family. Even if you think that what if he/she doesn't want to do so. The reason behind this is that your energies will be in such a way that you will be willing to live alone leaving everything behind.
Now, another example says, 'Panch Mukhi Rudraksha' is good for everyone. It is suitable for both men and women and also even to children. It is worn with the basic intention of general well-being. It also helps in lowering blood pressure and calming your nerves and bringing a sense of alertness in it too.
These, the above two examples are a brilliant portrayal of how a right Rudraksha bead can help you bring prosperity in your life. Using the right kind of bead is important so channelize your energies in the direction that is fruitful to you and not destructive. Using these beads carefully and as per your astrologer's suggestion is always recommended.
There is one more thing that you must keep in mind and that is, always get genuine Rudraksha beads, there are a lot of dupes available in the market make sure that you get the authentic one.
Benefits of Rudraksha - 1. Rudraksha beads protects its wearer from any kind of negative energies.
2. A one mukhi rudraksha is very powerful and it generates feeling of isolation in its wearer. Wear it only after consulting an astrologer.
3. A five mukhi rudraksha brings calmness, lowers the blood pressure, and calms down the nervous system.
4. It makes the wearer alert and active.
5. For children, it can increase their focus and concentration.
6. It cures skin-related disorders.
7. A mixture containing the powder from a rudraksha bead, Tulsi, and honey is extremely effective in treating cough and cold.
8. For somebody who stays and eats at different places, they should wear Rudraksha. There are times when we move to a new place, we are unable to fall asleep. This is because if your energy does not match with the environment, it doesn't let you settle.
9. MItigates the effect of Karma.
10. Protects against any unfortunate events or accidents.
11. Reduces your tension and relaxes you mind
12. Improves memory and decision making power.
Importance and Significance of Rudraksha - The number of faces a bead can have varies from a single face up to 21 faces. They are used for different purposes, so it would be improper to just buy something and put it on the body. Always consult an astrologer before wearing a rudraksha. A lot of people want to wear one Mukhi rudraksha, which has only one face because it is very powerful. People nowadays have many faces. When you have many faces, if you wear one Mukhi, you are asking for trouble. When you wear a one mukhi rudraksha, it will make your energies in such a way that you will want to be alone. On the other hand, a five mukhi rudraksha can be worn by anyone, man, woman or child.It is for the general well being of the wearer. However, it is advisable to consult an astrologer before wearing a rudraksha.
How Rudraksha Work - The wearer of Rudraksha becomes sharp in thinking and becomes powerful to achieve all their dreams. Rudraksha beads emit different frequencies. These frequencies correspond to the specific planet and divine energies. When worn, these frequencies resonate with the corresponding body chakras and bring them to their balanced state.