Vedic Vastu Shastra
Why Vedic Vastu Shastra is important?
Vedic Vastu Shastra In order to turn your house into a home you need to have the right kind of energy inside it. Traditional beliefs say the every home has its own energy and a person who is living inside that home comes under the influence of that same energy field. It is very crucial to understand the link between Vastu and homes. Vastu can help in invoking positivity, happiness and good vibes inside your home.
Origin: The origin of Vastu can be traced back to 5000 years ago. The term Vastu has been adopted from the name of the divine being known as God of Vastu or Vastu Purush. The Sanskrit word Vastu means a foundation of house and Shastra means teaching or science. Hence collectively it means the science of architecture or construction.
Vastu Shastra is focused on increasing positive energy within self and can help in harnessing positivity.
- Increasing financial potential – If Vastu principles are applied correctly then the occupants may have monetary growth as well as financial happiness which would contribute in their family’s wellbeing.
- Happiness in career and education – Vastu science is also able to help you in harnessing happiness and promotion in your endeavors like career and education. You will be able to explore and expand your ideas of knowledge and the magnitude keeps on increasing as long as your application of Vedic Vastu Shastra remains right.
- Strong relationship bond – Another contribution of Vedic Vastu Shastra is that it helps you not only to keep your marital relationship good but also helps you strengthen all kinds of relationship inside your home.
Principles: there are a few principles of Vedic Vastu Shastra which needs to be kept in mind while constructing and decorating a house.
- Direction related facts or orientation have to be checked which would harness maximum cosmic energy of five elements for your living area.
- Site planning is also crucial in order to make your living space good.
- Property has to be built in harmonious way and length, size, breadth have to be taken into account.
- Dimensions or various components like roof, base, columns et cetera need to be taken care of.