Six Mukhi Rudraksha What is Rudraksh? Rudraksh is a bead that is obtained from the seeds of the tree Elaeocarpus ganitrus roxb. It is used as a prayer bead in Hinduism. The seed is mostly used for worshipping Lord Shiva. Rudraksh is made up of two-word combination; Rudra means Shiva and Aksha means teardrop. So when combined, the word Rudraksh means teardrop of Lord Shiva. It is believed that Rudraksh appeared as teardrop from the eyes of Lord Shiva, fell on Earth and formed the tree. The tree is mostly found in the Himalayan region, Nepal, Burma, Indonesia, Java, and Sumatra. The seeds that grow in the tree have vertical lines of it that are referred as the face of the seed.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha
6 Mukhi Rudraksh
· The ruling god for the bead is Kartikay
· The ruling planet is Mars
· “Om Hreem Hoom Namah” is the beej mantra for the bead
· It is helpful to neutralize the negative impact of Mars
· The person is able to tackle mental lethargy and enhance the will power.
The person gets blessed with wealth, property, and vehicles
Login for comment!