Two Mukhi Rudraksha
2 Mukhi Rudraksh:
· The ruling god of this bead is Ardhanareshwar
· The bead is ruled by the star Moon
· “Om Namah” is the beej mantra attached with this type of bead
· This bead represents unity and harmony as it symbolises two images of Shiva and Shakti
· Hence it is meaningful to describe relationship between parent-children and husband-wife.
· It helps to maintain integrity and oneness in a relationship in which two people are involved
· It helps of ward off the negative angle attached with Moon
· When worn physically; it helps to cure insecurity and emotional instability, fear, and anxiety.
Leave a comment
Login for comment!
| Log In Don't have an account? Sign Up