Five Mukhi Rudraksha What is Rudraksh? Rudraksh is a bead that is obtained from the seeds of the tree Elaeocarpus ganitrus roxb. It is used as a prayer bead in Hinduism. The seed is mostly used for worshipping Lord Shiva. Rudraksh is made up of two-word combination; Rudra means Shiva and Aksha means teardrop. So when combined, the word Rudraksh means teardrop of Lord Shiva. It is believed that Rudraksh appeared as teardrop from the eyes of Lord Shiva, fell on Earth and formed the tree. The tree is mostly found in the Himalayan region, Nepal, Burma, Indonesia, Java, and Sumatra. The seeds that grow in the tree have vertical lines of it that are referred as the face of the seed.
Five Mukhi Rudraksha
5 Mukhi Rudraksh:
· Rudra Kalagni is the ruling god for the bead
· Jupiter rules the bead
· “Om Hreem Namah” is the beej mantra for the bead
· People who want to find their higher self can benefit by wearing this bead
· It is also believed to enhance the vocabulary and intelligence of the wearer.
· The bead is the most commonly used in mantra malas and people use the mala for chanting of mantras, especially while worshipping Lore Shiva.
The person is able to ward off the negative impact of the planet Jupiter.
Login for comment!
arnavNovember 26, 2020
VERY EFFECTIVE SIDDH RUDRAKSHA