Blue Sapphire Neelam Gemstone
Planet : Saturn (शनि)
Blue Sapphire Neelam Gemstone is an extremely precious, blue color gemstone of the corundom mineral family.
Recognized as the most powerful and quickest acting stone in Vedic astrology, it brings instant wealth, fame and success in wearer’s life.
Gemstone (ग्रह रत्न) : H.Garnet (गोमेद)
Blue Sapphire Advantages
Blue sapphire (meaning Neelam in Hindi) is sort of popular and referred to as Neelamani, Indraneel, Indraneelam, Neela Pukhraj etc. individuals lend huge faith in this gemstone for its ability to resolve monetary, skilled and psychological issues encountered throughout the tiring phase of Shani-Saadesati.
- Instant success in business, jobs and independent projects
Saturn is thought to compensate the person with rewards. Professionals or businessmen facing stagnancy in their careers, will break the situation and turnaround their fortunes in no time by wearing blue sapphire.
- Blue Sapphire Quality
Like different coloured gemstones, quality of blue sapphire is measured by collectively assessing its origin, color, clarity and different factors like uniqueness. Knowing what to look for will assist you purchase blue sapphire on-line as per your monetary and astrological conditions.
– Blue sapphires mines are discovered in Kashmir (India), Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Thailand and America. However, being royal blue and velvety in texture, Kashmir sapphires are rated highest on the standard scale. Ceylon blue sapphire gemstones also are considered to be of fine quality. Different origin varieties like Bangkok blue sapphires are darker in color and thus less worthy.
– Going by sapphire color chart, ‘true blue’ is taken into account ideal (e.g. Cornflower blue sapphire) that is neither too violet or too purple. Additionally, the stone ought to be just enough bright and vividly saturated so it doesn’t look boring or too luminent. Majority of Kashmir blue sapphires show these characteristics and thus are very precious. However, quality begins to drop if one or all three traits of color matrix are compromised. In Hindi, deep blue neelam gems are usually referred as ‘Indraneelam’ stone.
– Given their gemological composition, inclusions are typically acceptable in sapphires. Visible inclusions in blue sapphire typically exist as fine silk (needles), fingerprints and color bands. Natural blue sapphires without visible inclusions are rarely found and thus are exorbitantly valuable. However, it’s forever better to shop for certified blue sapphire whether or not on-line or from acknowledged dealers to make sure a good purchase.
– Blue star Sapphire – Sapphires are best-known to exhibit ‘asterism’ in a very six-ray star like fashion. A blue sapphire manufacturing such an impression is named star sapphire. They have been discovered in Sri Lanka, Australia, Myanmar, Thailand and certain parts of Africa and South- East Asia. Being opaque, blue star sapphire value depends on luster and perfection of the star print that is best viewed below direct daylight by tilting the stone at different angles. A well-aligned six-ray radial will drastically increase blue star sapphire’s price.
Gemstone (ग्रह रत्न) : Green Emerald (पन्ना)
Sapphire is excellent for quieting and centering the brain, permitting the arrival of mental pressure and undesirable considerations. It urges opening the brain to magnificence and instinct, bringing delicacy and euphoria as it reestablishes harmony inside the body. Blue Sapphire aides in issues of self-control, regardless of whether routine everyday assignments or activities requiring extraordinary core interest.
Leave a comment
Login for comment!
| Log In Don't have an account? Sign Up