Kartik Purnima 2020
In Hindu Shastra, Kartik Purnima has great importance. This year, it falls on 30 November i.e. Monday. On this day, taking bath and doing donations is considered auspicious. You should take a bath in some holy river on this day. According to Panchang, Purnima started on 29 November and will end on 30 November. You should implement these 5 things on this auspicious day.
1. On this day, wake up early in the morning and take a bath in some holy river. After that offer jal to Sun God. Add rice and red flowers in that jal. You will get gains by doing so.
2. Observe fast on this day. It is often said that observing fast on this day provides the benefits of thousand Ashwamedha and hundred Rajsuya Yagya. On this day, people donate milk, curd and ghee to increase their income.
3. You should keep Satyanarayan Katha at your home. Offer Kheer and Halwa to God. Your wishes will get fulfilled by doing so and your life would become smooth.
4. On this day Sarso oil, Til and Black clothes should be donated to some poor or needy. You will get good results by doing so. You will get success in some spheres. Your respect in society will be enhanced.
5. Light a diya in front of Tulsi and by praying to Tulsi Mata do parikrama. You will get blessings of Lord Vishnu by doing so.